Authentic4D partners with Duck Creek Technologies, offering

0

DETROIT, Nov. 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Authentic4D today announced its partnership with Duck Creek Technologies (Nasdaq: DCT), a leading provider of SaaS core insurance systems, to provide companies with compensation for industrial accidents access to the most medical services and a technologically advanced diagnostic network. API integration between Authentic4D (“A4D”) and Duck Creek Claims will give insurers the ability to diagnose injuries earlier and more accurately than existing networks, thereby improving risk management, treatment protocols and clinical outcomes.

“In the United States, the majority of diagnostic imaging studies are performed by general radiologists. However, clinical data shows greater diagnostic accuracy when images are read by a scholarship-trained radiologist specializing in a particular subspecialty. While diagnostics only account for 4% of total medical expenses, they invariably influence the other 96% of expenses and can make or break a claim.The Authentic4D network is the first and only diagnostic platform to establish a control End-to-end quality, enabled by A4D’s digital connectivity with its imaging partners and the management of its own group of sub-specialist radiologists trained by a fellowship, ”said Jorey Chernett, CEO of Authentic4D. “The result is more efficient and accurate treatment with less medical waste. We are excited to bring a seamless integration into Duck Creek Claims which gives our collective clients access to our market leading diagnostic network. ”

Duck Creek Claims is a comprehensive claims management solution that helps insurers manage the entire claims lifecycle – from first notice to settlement – in one integrated solution. Whether it’s a regularly cracked windshield dealt directly with a complex workers’ compensation claim, Duck Creek software provides all the workflows, reports, integrations and user experiences needed to increase efficiency of claims operations, reduce cost losses and improve customer satisfaction.

“To help workers’ compensation insurers improve their efficiency and claims management through better use of larger datasets, it is essential to align with partners who employ the most modern technologies and qualified experts, ”said Elizabeth Del Ferro, Vice President of Partner GTM. at Duck Creek Technologies. “Authentic4D’s proprietary solution makes it an excellent choice for workers’ compensation companies, and Duck Creek is pleased to welcome them to our rapidly growing ecosystem of partners. “

About Authentic4D

Authentic4D’s medical diagnostic technology platform delivers unprecedented precision, speed, and objectivity in reviewing and resolving injury claims arising from workers’ compensation, auto insurance or general liability insurance. To learn more, visit www.authentic4d.com.

About Duck Creek Technologies

Duck Creek Technologies (Nasdaq: DCT) is a leading provider of core system solutions to the P&C insurance industry. By accessing Duck Creek OnDemand, the company’s Software-as-a-Service solution, insurance companies are able to overcome uncertainty and seize market opportunities faster than their competitors. Duck Creek’s feature-rich solutions are available stand-alone or as a complete suite, and all are available through Duck Creek OnDemand. For more information, visit www.duckcreek.com.

Authentic4D:
info@authentic4d.com

Related images

Image 1

Image 2

This content was posted through the press release distribution service at Newswire.com.

  • Featured Image for Authentic4D

Share.

Comments are closed.