LOS ANGELES, September 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ —
Learning to drive is an exciting step towards independence for teenagers; for their parents, who cling to the passenger seat armrest at every turn filled with terror, it can be frightening. For teens to become safe and successful drivers, they need to learn basic skills and keep their state laws in mind. Young drivers who ignore the rules may speed excessively, fail to use their seatbelt, or drive under the influence, which can lead to poor results.
Check out the full interactive multi-channel press release here: https://www.multivu.com/players/English/9064951-centerfield-safe-driving-tips-for-teens/
SAFE DRIVING TIPS FOR TEENS:
- Don’t be reckless. Learning to drive for the first time makes teens high-risk drivers, which is one of the reasons the cost of car insurance for teens is so high.
- Avoid distractions. Unfortunately, due to higher rates of distracted driving, 15 to 20 year olds are 33% more likely to die in crashes than the national average across all age groups.
- Scan the road. Check your surroundings by looking at intersecting streets and looking in the rear view mirror to see what other cars are doing.
- To slow down. Speeders are more likely to die in fatal crashes at night than during the day.
- Wear the right shoes. Take your heels off and keep a pair of flats handy to prevent your heel from getting caught in the accelerator or brake pedals.
Amanda Musro discussed safe driving tips for teen drivers and provided resources for parents to help them through this stressful time. She also explained why teens need car insurance and how parents can save money on insuring their young drivers.
For more information, please visit: www.autoinsurance.com/teens/
MORE ABOUT AMANDA MUSHRO:
Amanda Musro is a nationally recognized parenting and lifestyle expert whose creative advice, tips and life hacks have reached millions through television segments, videos and her writing . Amanda has appeared on The Today Show, Fox and Friends, The Rachael Ray Show, CNN and TV stations across the country. Amanda hosts a web series for the TLC Network called TLC Lifehacks, and is their parenting and lifehacks contributor on TLC.com. She is also a contributor to Forbes, Today Parents and Highlights Magazine. A sought-after spokesperson and brand consultant, Amanda has worked with many brands to organize satellite media tours, in-person and online media events, and content creation. A native of Pittsburgh, PennsylvaniaAmanda currently resides in the washington d.c. region with her husband and three children.
Product for: AutoInsurance.com
SOURCE center field