SANTA BARBARA, Calif., May 17, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Invocationthe leader in AI-powered conversational intelligence for sales teams, announced Invoca for multi-site customer experiencea new conversational intelligence solution for multi-site and franchise brands that empowers customer experience (CX), sales and operations teams to improve caller experience and conversion rates at every dealership, service center, hospital, clinic, store, franchise or other commercial site they manage.
Invoca’s centralized solution analyzes, standardizes and optimizes caller experiences
Phone calls are the most popular way for consumers to contact local businesses and healthcare providers, and each unanswered or mishandled call can mean the loss of that customer or patient forever. Yet despite the importance of phone conversations to revenue, national and regional CXs, sales and operations managers often lack the ability to detect and correct call handling issues on their sites. Invoca for Multi-Location CX solves this acute challenge by providing these teams with a centralized solution to analyze, standardize and optimize caller experiences and call handling performance at each location.
“Phone calls are watershed moments in customer and patient journeys, generating billions of dollars in annual revenue for companies in the automotive, healthcare, home services, retail and other industries with high interaction,” said Gregg Johnson, CEO of Invoca. “Businesses today must compete and win with customer experience, and Invoca for Multi-Location CX provides the data and technology to enable businesses to deliver exceptional experiences on every call to every location, accelerating growth. revenue and improving customer loyalty.”
Invoca was named leader in The Forrester Wave™: Conversation Intelligence: Sales And Marketing, Q4 2021 reports and serves leading multi-site enterprise and healthcare brands in North Americaincluding Acadia Healthcare, Aspen Dental, ATI Physical Therapy, Christian Brothers Automotive, Comfort Keepers, Miracle-Ear, Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US, Spectrum Retirement, Starkey, University Hospitals and more.
CX solution increases appointments and revenue from calls to every business location
Invoca for Multi-Location CX provides national and regional customer experience, sales, and operations managers with a centralized platform to analyze and optimize caller experiences at every location they manage. The solution combines AI-powered speech analytics, automated call scoring, intelligent call routing, and conversational IVR capabilities to enable multi-site and franchise brands to:
- Centrally measure location call management: Executives can view real-time and historical reports on call volumes, missed calls, and conversion rates across all sites to compare performance and detect issues. Invoca reports can be filtered by region, state, city or individual location. CX, sales, and operations managers can also drill into specific calls to review recordings and transcripts and automatically share key findings with stakeholders.
- Improve conversion rates at every location: Invoca’s AI analyzes 100% of calls to every location, detecting caller intent and conversation outcome and scoring agent call handling for adherence to chat leads and best practices . Sales and CX managers can view performance and compliance scores for each location they manage and add feedback directly to call transcripts to coach locations on how to improve call-handling performance and conversion rate.
- Reduce missed calls and deliver seamless experiences: Multi-location businesses can reduce missed calls, increase conversion rates, and improve CX by routing callers to the best locations or agents available to convert them. Callers can be automatically routed based on their intent, location or day and time of their call or transferred to a list of numbers simultaneously, sequentially or round-robin until someone answers. Businesses can also use Invoca’s conversational IVRs to automatically qualify callers or assist them when locations are closed or busy.
- Tap the voice of the customer: CX, sales and operations managers have access to a searchable database of every call made to every business location, including recordings and transcripts, for information on caller trends, sentiment, decision and comparisons with competitors. Access to call recordings can also help sites resolve disputes with customers and patients.
Multi-site brands can be up and running quickly and easily without downtime
Invoca’s cloud-based CX solution is quick and easy to deploy and use for any business:
- Capture 100% of incoming calls: Invoca analyzes every call to every location or agent, including calls handled by – or transferred to or from – a contact center or third-party answering service.
- Works with all telephony providers: Invoca deploys seamlessly across all phone systems and devices without disruption.
- Easy to use: Non-technical CX, sales, and operations personnel can quickly and easily set up custom call routing rules and IVRs in Invoca, without coding or IT assistance.
Leading multi-location and franchise brands improve customer experience and conversions with Invoca
Christian Brothers Automotive: “Our franchise has hundreds of auto repair shops that depend on incoming calls to drive appointments. Providing callers with an exceptional experience is critical to our success, and the centralized analytics provided by Invoca on missed calls and performance on-site call management has been eye-opening. Invoca allows us to detect and correct CX issues, improve call conversion rates and drive more revenue across our franchise.” ~ Janis Jaroszvice president of marketing at Christian Brothers Automotive, a leading automotive repair and maintenance franchise
Spectrum withdrawal: “Phone calls to our communities are the primary drivers of new residents for Spectrum Retirement, and it’s critical our agents deliver the right experiences to help and convert those callers. With Invoca, we let machine learning do the work and get 100% of calls to our communities, identifying each agent’s strengths and areas for improvement Having this data in one platform for each location in real time is a huge time saver, and being able to tag calls in Invoca with feedback has been a game changer for how we coach agents.” ~ Jeff ArduinoNational Sales Manager at Spectrum Retirement, a leader in retirement, assisted living and memory care communities
Health Acadia: “Acadia Healthcare is a behavioral healthcare provider with more than 235 sites in 40 states, and phone calls drive nearly half of our patient appointments. Invoca gives us complete visibility into calls to our sites , so that we can report on call volumes, outcomes and experiences across our organization and locally and regionally to ensure we maintain our high standards of patient care. Invoca also makes it easy to set up the routing calls and IVRs to automate the right call experiences for our patients.” ~ Ryan BeaganSenior Vice President, Marketing and Communications at Acadia Healthcare, a leader in behavioral health services
To learn more about Invoca for Multi-Location CX, visit https://www.invoca.com/solutions/multi-location-cx
Invoca is the leader in AI-powered conversational intelligence for revenue teams that empowers marketing, sales, customer experience, and e-commerce teams to immediately understand and act on the insights consumers share through conversations. Through deep integrations with leading technology platforms, revenue teams can turn conversation data into automated actions to improve every digital touchpoint and human interaction, leading to better experiences, more conversions, and revenue. higher. Invoca is trusted by major brands such as Dish Network, Mayo Clinic, Mutual of Omaha, and 1-800-GOT-JUNK?. Invoca lifted $116 million from leading venture capitalists including Accel, Upfront Ventures, HIG Growth Partners, Morgan Stanley and Salesforce Ventures. For more information, visit www.invoca.com.