Jail file: Bogue Chitto man arrested for multiple possession
Posted at 11:00 a.m. on Thursday, May 19, 2022
Lincoln County Jail File, Tuesday-Wednesday
- Andre Michael Jones, 1/13/1973, 313 E Martin Luther King Jr. – arrested on indictment, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Jason Scott Wickersham, 11/2/1974, 1880 Sandifer Lane – arrested on indictment, by LCSO.
- Joseph Allen Jordan, 8/14/1989, 821 Hyram St. – arrested on city warrant, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Dominique O. Rancifer, 2/26/1987, 2436 Ellis Road – arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by BPD.
- Jakeish Parker, 7/30/1995, 373 Royal St., Bogue Chitto – arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia, possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- James H. Bourn, 05/09/1980, 423 Felps Lane – arrested for DUI first, possession of paraphernalia, misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Ronnie Haley, 05/08/1985, 204 George Trail, Bogue Chitto – arrested for driving with suspended license, no tag/expired tag, exiting accident scene/vehicle unattended, no car insurance, misrepresentation of identity, by MHP.
- Matthew S. Edmonds, 11/28/1998, 583 Hunters Road, Summit – arrested for DUI first, possession of paraphernalia, no driver’s license, no auto insurance, misdemeanor possession of marijuana, by MHP.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.