CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – Openbay Inc., the online platform that connects vehicle owners with local auto repair shops, has added NuBrakes Mobile Brake Repair to its online automotive service platform in Florida, Georgia, Tennessee and Texas .
Based in Austin, TX NuBrakes and its team of Certified Automotive Technicians provide automotive maintenance and repair services, offering same-day automotive services to customers and fleet operators, at the vehicle owner’s location or at the fleet company.
Services include brakes, oil changes, suspension services, tire services, general vehicle maintenance and diagnostic services.
Walker Drewett, Founder and CEO of NuBrakes, said customers of both companies are looking for more transparent and convenient ways to maintain their vehicle, “so the choice to join the Openbay platform was obvious to us.
“People don’t have time to call stores for prices or waste an afternoon in a store, and our hands-on mobile car service experience is the perfect complement to Openbay’s booking process. .”
Vehicle owners and corporate fleets now have access to services provided by the NuBrakes Mobile Services team on Openbay.
Openbay Founder and CEO Rob Infantino said the service of “bringing a certified technician to a customer’s office, home or apartment provides an added layer of convenience that the consumer of today is now waiting”.
NuBrakes participates by invitation only Openbay+ platform.
According to Openbay, consumer benefits include:
- The ability to get upfront pricing and book automotive repair and maintenance services quickly and easily;
- Access to a range of service center types and brands individually selected and trained by Openbay;
- Receive price estimates in advance for common and complex services;
- Review detailed information about each store or mobile service provider; and
- Review service provider proximity (location), customer ratings and reviews, pricing and amenities information, all from a computer or smartphone.
By partnering with Openbay, NuBrakes will be able to:
- Access an exclusive program in Openbay+ limited to only a few companies in each zone;
- Participate in a new digital customer acquisition platform, accessing an unlimited number of consumers with an immediate need for service; and
- Present their brand to consumers who match their need for a selected service on a specific brand-model vehicle.